Monday, December 9, 2013

Names of Demons

Like I have mentioned before, finding out the names of evil spirits is important when it comes to sending them away, and using authority to do it. Here are some of the names that may help, if you find that you feel tormented, but don't know the names of them.

Angst, Agony, Terror, Vengeance, Rage, Malice, Apathy, Hate, Jezebel, Manipulation, Mockery, Pain, Fear, Control, Stupidity, Ignorance, Arrogance, and many more. These are just some of the names and evil spirits I have come across, and I am just one person. I will add more if I discover or learn of more.

Recently, I have felt the need, a very strong need to do something with myself. Yes, I am in college, and working on doing what I love as a artist. But there is more I want. With the things I can see, and the lack of knowledge most have about demons, I really, really want to help. Saying I want to be an exorcist well that just feel overdone and maybe dishonest.

I want to help, that it. I want to build relationships, and fight in this battle that I know is already happening. 

No comments:

Post a Comment