Thursday, October 3, 2013

To Begin

I know many people who blog, and I have dabbled with it myself. However I never really knew how I felt about it personally. 

I have never really been interested in reading blog's however I feel there is a lot to learn by reading someone else's point of view.

I do not even have a strong desire to Blog myself, but I have been thinking about doing it for quite some time. Hey, I might enjoy it, and other's might enjoy reading it! But then I ask myself simple questions 'What would I talk about?' 'Would people be interested in what I have to say?' 'Will anyone even read it?'. I know there is a special art go good Blogging because there is a class for it in my college, a class I have not yet taken. So I am left knowing there is an art of Blogging, but then not having the knowledge of what it is or how to use it.

So, I will just do my best, and hopefully strike the interested of both lovers and haters.

I am Christian, a young woman going to college, and I have a lot to talk about, and a lot to learn. I will be delighted if you will take this journey with me.

I promise very interesting things happen to me, and I will write a new post at least ever day. Or at least try too.

No comments:

Post a Comment